Announcement

If you face problems typing the code (captcha) to create an account, please note that you do not need an account to read an write on this platform.

#16 14-11-2011 02:30:50

admin
Administrateur

Re: Problem synchronising the Active-i.

Dear Net-artist,

Please note that we could not assure our system to work on every existing platform.

We have tested the update on Windows XP and Windows 7 Professional 32Bits.

We take both your requests into consideration for our next update.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Visit the official Active-i website on Active-i.net !

http://activei.forumcrea.com/img/avatars/activei/big/2_active-i-logo.png

#17 12-12-2011 12:07:55

Chris

Im onto my second pair as the first pair broke, the stop and play buttons stopped working. Anyway even with this new pair I am having the same problem time and date wont sync and same error when updating. You should make it so people can manually update the time and date like most of the spycams do by using a time.txt document since there seems to be problems with a portion of people not being able to sync the time and date properly.

#18 12-12-2011 12:29:37

admin
Administrateur

Dear Chris,

We will consider your comment for our next update. Thank you very much for taking time sharing your ideas on our platform.

#19 28-04-2012 01:01:58

Steve

I agree with the post Chris left above - please consider a different way of changing the time on these glasses, such as a time.txt file or something, because mine wouldn't work with the "sync" program either, and I have tried everything that has been suggested and everything I could think of, too.  And I'm running an older 32-bit system with Windows XP. Please let us know if you have updated this yet. Thank you!

#20 30-04-2012 05:06:45

admin
Administrateur

Dear Steve,

Your comments are well heard and we will definitely consider it for our next update.

Thank you for your time and feedback.

#21 05-07-2012 02:08:11

Shawn

In case anyone was wondering, the problem is still not fixed.

I understand that it's difficult to "assure our system to work on every existing platform", but Windows 7 / 64-bit is pretty much the default system shipped nowadays and it's hard to believe it's unsupported.  Windows XP, sure; even (sadly) Linux, OK; but Windows 7 / 64 -- really?!

The goggles actually work better than I'd expected and I would be generally very impressed if it weren't for this date thing...

#22 05-08-2013 16:08:04

Greg

Any solutions on the "ISP Code Verify Error => Error Bits = FFFF". I cannot update the time and would like to remove the time stamp totally

#23 25-06-2018 06:36:29

John Robert

#24 27-06-2018 06:13:53

zujywo

Sync the problems to mail account with Google drive in the discussion for the mailing to soft mailing. Mails writing offer to jobs by customwritings review company for their shucking of the mails accounts too.

#26 06-08-2019 00:16:32

roisesrogers

Using a scrambled 192.168.1.1 network is amazing with this admonition: it relies upon how the encryption is actualized. On the off chance that it is venture, at that point you are progressively secured in light of the fact that it has various keys and does not impart them to numerous hosts. Individual (PSK) encryption is superior to nothing, however anybody with access can unscramble bundles.

Both WPA and WPA2 have the following attributes:

PSK (Personal)

Venture

Wi-Fi Protected Setup

EAP

Taking everything into account, nothing is totally secure. It is dependent upon you to determine what your adequate degree of dangers is and how/when to alleviate them just as when to stray from this. I trust this post has frightened you a little about using open or retail location Wi-Fi just as Wi-Fi in lodgings and other open spots. While the probability of you being focused on changes upon your identity and where you are, for the most part, individuals are just focused in insidiousness twin sort assaults. I would be concerned on the off chance that I saw a few autos stopped in the city before your home late during the evening. You might need to enter your 19216811 wireless password, audit your encryption type, and migrate the reception apparatus.

#27 21-10-2019 09:54:00

shruti0727

office setup provide different and amazing sort of applications like Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook etc.Get started with office setup at office.com/setup

#28 21-10-2019 09:56:17

shruti0727

Activate your Mcafee antivirus by going through with mcafee.com/activate. Mcafee Antivirus helps the user protect your data from harmful malware.

#29 21-10-2019 09:58:33

shruti0727

office setup is the best software which is widely used in globe .It is a powerful service that helps you unleash your best ideas , get things done, and stay connected office.com/setup click here for details.

#30 21-10-2019 09:59:38

shruti0727

Get started with office setup at office.com/setup. It provide ease of working and systematic arrangement of your worksheet.

Board footer

Créez Votre Propre Forum
InsÚrer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com