Announcement

If you face problems typing the code (captcha) to create an account, please note that you do not need an account to read an write on this platform.

#1 07-11-2011 14:20:45

tvwillie

Date And Time Feature

Is there a way to a way to eliminate the date and time feature during playback? Can I set the "date and time" on my Mac?

#2 08-11-2011 02:27:07

admin
Administrateur

Re: Date And Time Feature

Dear tvwillie,

Please note that there is currently no way to remove the date&time from the video.

Also, as mentionned in our FAQ:

7. Is Active-i™ compatible with Mac Computers?
Yes, but the web-cam and Date-Time sync feature are not available on a Mac.

You must use a Windows (XP or 7) to update your date&time.

Your Mac can however extract all files (photos & videos) from your Active-i.

Visit the official Active-i website on Active-i.net !

http://activei.forumcrea.com/img/avatars/activei/big/2_active-i-logo.png

#3 29-06-2020 22:08:13

elimark

The brooks brothers trailers are a US manufacturer of high quality trailers and equipment used in a variety of industries. Our products are used around the world building infrastructure, maintaining energy grids, and improving the flow of resources and products to customers. Under the present ownership since 1975, our brand identity has steadily increased from a small regional market to our current international customer base.

#4 30-06-2020 09:48:12

midhubenny

Cardholder that is picked an online explanation can print their TJ Maxx cover tab coupon. You will discover the postage information on it. On the off chance that you can't discover your postage information. You can pay your TJX Reward Credit Card balance utilizing the accompanying location www.becu.org online banking

Board footer

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com