Announcement

If you face problems typing the code (captcha) to create an account, please note that you do not need an account to read an write on this platform.

#1 02-05-2019 09:46:32

Jerryss

add essential oils

make a shampoo to remove impurities and oil. do the second just after to treat your hair thoroughly.
4 / added silk protein
moisturizing and adoucissantes, silk proteins are ideal for all types of hair. add a few drops to your hair, to make its work assouplissante.
5 / add essential oils https://www.lacewigsbuy.co.uk/category-1-b0-Full-Lace-Wigs-Human-Hair.html

add a few drops of essential oils of lemon, cedar, sage, ginger hair growth. to activate and purify the scalp.
6 / the mix with white vinegar
ideal for cleansing the scalp and polishing laps, white vinegar can be used as flushing water, but also added to the shampoo (small amount). https://www.lacewigsbuy.co.uk

#2 06-05-2019 14:39:30

Alex Jolie

Re: add essential oils

Oil is an essential part used for cooking and also it is applicable to our hair and body for handling the nature of the body outsourcing photo editing . The oil is needed to apply based on the need. Excess use is always creating some difficulties.

#3 09-05-2019 14:18:03

Zara

Hair care isn't enough to look 100% on the photo. I'm proud that I don't use filters on my Instagram. I try to use only professional cosmetics and accessories. Try to click now to see a master class on the use of false eyelashes. It is very simple but gives a stunning effect. If you want cool pics, I recommend this method.

#4 14-02-2020 17:17:54

ErikDominic

This really is therefore stunning as well as innovative. I simply adore the actual colours as well as whomever will get this within the postal mail is going to be grinning.    best CBD oil for anxiety

Board footer

Créez Votre Propre Forum
InsÚrer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com