Announcement

If you face problems typing the code (captcha) to create an account, please note that you do not need an account to read an write on this platform.

#1 31-08-2019 13:37:59

laurenlewis

How do you set up a printer on an iPad?

Follow these steps:

Connect your printer to your Wi-Fi network.

Connect your iPad to the same Wi-Fi network as your printer.

Tap any AirPrint compatible app.

Tap the envelope icon.

Tap “Print.”

Tap “Select Printer.”

AirPrint Setup  | iPad Printer Setup

#2 02-09-2019 09:11:15

anuzlato

Re: How do you set up a printer on an iPad?

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.. We are providing solution for  hp printer in error state. For more information ,you can visit our website: https://www.easyprintersupport.com/blog/fix-hp-printer-in-error-state/

#3 10-09-2019 06:41:52

anuzlato

Hello admin, this is such a fantastic writing-up. The data you provide in this article is important and helps with the same problem for many individuals. Now moving to my section, we are offering data on Easy Steps to set up Microsoft Office by office com setup account. For more information, please visit the site: https:/www.2019officecomsetup.com.

#4 16-09-2019 12:33:44

Ewan

I was searching for the procedures to set up a printer on an iPad www.tourvangogh.nl. I have found much suggestion related to this topic in many other sites and tried the solution suggested there. But didn't work well. Hope the method suggested here will be helpful.

#5 19-09-2019 13:52:04

JustinAlbert

The USA legitimate series jacket like Brie Larson Leather Jacket, which returns for its fourth season Wednesday, includes the most marvelous style on TV. Set in a first-class New York law association, the generously compensated lawyers of Pearson Specter are actually the sort of audience who can manage the cost of the garments top planners send down in the runways of the fashion show.

#6 Yesterday 12:22:40

United Airlines Phone N

If you want help with any activity related to airlines bookings, Call United Airlines Phone Number . Our experts are always ready to assist you with United Airlines. United Airlines Phone Number is toll free.

Board footer

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com