Announcement

If you face problems typing the code (captcha) to create an account, please note that you do not need an account to read an write on this platform.

#1 07-03-2015 04:03:45

jeirmesy

better way to launch marquee shoes to adidas' most loyal consumers

http://www.adidassale.uk.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/300x199/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/c/h/cheap-adidas-zx-flux-shoess-d.jpg
I won't bore you with details.None of us really knew what to expect the morning of the release, but the PR team and Simon had garnered some amazing coverage in publications that spanned sports, business, fashion, and innovation including Fortune, Fast Company, Sports Illustrated, Hypebeast and dozens more.Not to worry, downloads were well above expectations and commentary in social was very positive about the concept.Reservation day was fast moving and dynamic as we coordinated around a number of other brand and Kanye events. After Kanye's first adidas uk sale fashion show he tweeted that reservations were open. The traffic, which had been mounting in anticipation, poured in leading to a couple of tense moments as the system slowed, but once reservations started flowing the available pairs were snapped up in minutes.

Traditionally on sneaker launch days there are long lines of fans waiting in the street before the store opens. When our team showed up at the designated stores to observe and help during pickup we were greeted by no lines.which led to some nervous moments.what if we threw a party and nobody came? To add to the pressure, Kanye was making an appearance at the Broadway brand center to hand out YEEZY BOOSTS to the first consumers and CNN was on site to document the event. But consumers got the idea that they didn't need to wait in lines in the cold and right around 8am the first consumers arrived and the event went off without a hitch the smiles on the kids' and Kanye's faces as they interacted were fantastic.

Throughout the day there was a steady stream of consumers through the pickup locations.This was an incredible project and extended team to be a part of, we had a lot of challenges and a few nervous moments along the way, but the team stayed together and focused on the vision of delivering a great consumer experience and ultimately that's what we did. I want to recognize and thank all who made the Confirmed app experience possible.I also want to say that the launch was just one element in a weekend of phenomenal adidas experiences around New York; the passion of our colleagues and the energy for the brand was palpable and I truly felt and feel proud to be a part of the adidas team.At the entrance of the adidas originals sale World of Sports in Herzogenaurach, 30 days ago. Time to become a member of the adidas tribe.

Even though I've worked for a couple of companies before, these are my first 'real' steps in corporate life. I'm confident I prepared as best as possible for today. I soaked up the stories on the adidas Group blog and corporate website and I studied the annual report. Still, I'm curious to find out what working here will be like. What's the peoples' spirit? Are there any unwritten rules to follow? This is an attempt to summarize the many impressions I've had during my first 30 days.'No suit and tie on the first day'. This is what everybody I've met and who I happened to deal with at adidas originals zx flux told me. But do they really know? I chose a sporty sweater and a pair of new adidas Boost running shoes in black but I have to admit I was a bit worried I might be underdressed on my first day at work.

Board footer

Créez Votre Propre Forum
InsÚrer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com