Announcement

If you face problems typing the code (captcha) to create an account, please note that you do not need an account to read an write on this platform.

#1 29-07-2014 11:08:18

zmsbc1237

Air Jordan 11 PE War of words continue between Rockets and Chandler P

Chandler Parsons is no longer a member of the Rockets, but neither he, nor his former teammates seem capable of moving on.Following the Rockets decision to not match the Mavericks' offer sheet for the forward, Parsons revealed that he was not happy Air Jordan 11 PEthe way he was treated during the free agent process."Honestly, I was offended by the whole process.They publicly said that they were going out looking for a third star when I thought they had one right in front of them. I guess that's just how Cheap Lebron 11viewed me as a player. I don't think I've scratched the surface of where I can be as a player and I think I'm ready for that role."It wasn't soon after that Dwight Howard, a man that Parsons helped convince to sign with the Rockets, didn't think Parsons' absence would hurt the team."It affect us at all.We have myself and James.We have the best center and the best two guard in the game on the same team. It's on us."Obviously, Parsons was not too thrilled with Howard's comment and voiced his opinion during an interview with Jim Rome.“I know he didn’t mean it. He’s one of my closest friends,” said Parsons. “He’s got to be confident with the Rockets moving forward with or without me there, so I understand where he’s coming from. I think it’s a ridiculous statement, but at the end of the day, he has to stick up for the Rockets and I don’t thi For More Infomation:http://www.airjordan11pe.us @uc@wku77aikny@uc@

#2 06-11-2018 12:06:34

hendry

Re: Air Jordan 11 PE War of words continue between Rockets and Chandler P

Here mentioned about Air Jordan 11 PE War of words continues between Rockets and Chandler P.I didn't understand what it is clearly mentioned here. So I need more clarifications. Please add some more details in the next update. private day tours amsterdam

Board footer

Créez Votre Propre Forum
InsÚrer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com